Thursday, March 19, 2009

the launch party



It's safe to say that not everyone I work with realized that I don't, really truly, know what I'm doing. Now, they do. Or, as my boss was heard to say, "Well, Sara, you sure showed us that you don't know how to ride a bike!"
Once the breathing exercises (right) were finished, it was time for the main event. Literally tens of people showed up to watch me tire myself out without even touching the pedals, much.
Thanks to Jim and Jeremy for providing the balloons and, puzzlingly, strawberries; Katie for being the best campaign manager a gal could ask for; Jon for his kind and gentle coaching (and reminding me to breathe); Diego for being my partner in crime and shopping; and the whole ADA gang for coming out to watch me coast along the grass between the loading dock and garage A.

No comments: