Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ow. but ahhhhh.

Yep, I know I went to the gym all right! So how about today?

Day 2: Walk walk walk.

Since I know I won't be able to do a long exercise session because of a heavy schedule today, I plan to add extra walking everywhere I can along the way. I parked at the farthest part of the garage, didn't use the elevator to get to my office, and am visiting colleagues at their desks instead of emailing or calling them. Jeremy and I will take a walk at lunch, too. Yay Jeremy!

Update:
Very nice walk (yay, Jeremy!), and I found a new place to practice on the bike, in the neighborhood across the street from our office building.

Update #2: I am told by the fabulous Rachel R. that it is not at all a problem to be short of breath after 3 flights of stairs on the way to graphic design class. Not at all!

No comments: